Excellence and Strength of Graduate School Faculty
- Graduate School has an interdisciplinary approach that attracts stakeholders' interests and characterizes it in higher education market.
- Graduate School has lecturers holding at least doctorate degree.
- The interdisciplinary study of Graduate School allows to respond to concrete problems of society, which are not compartmentalized in certain disciplines.
- Graduate School Faculty has an integrated information systems with university information systems and are able to meet the demands of users' information.
- Graduate School Faculty has gained trust from government, private sector, donor agencies, and community in delivering higher education.
- Graduate School Faculty Campuses has an adequate facilities to meet academic and non-academic activities.
- Graduate School Faculty has superior qualifications teaching staffs who hold a minimum of a doctorate in their fields.
- Graduate School Faculty has a fairly strong institutional network with various institutions and alumni at the national level (government and donor agencies) and international level.